Auction Promotion Prize: Win a $100 Gift Card!

Help me promote my auction or book and you can win a $100 gift card to the bookseller of your choice - Amazon, Barnes & Noble or your favorite independent bookseller! Here's how!

  • Tweet about the LIGHT UP THE LIBRARY auction (1 entry)
  • Facebook post about the LIGHT UP THE LIBRARY auction (1 entry)
  • Blog about the LIGHT UP THE LIBRARY auction (2 entries)
  • Request Light Up the Night from your local or school library (2 entries) 
  • Place a bid on one or more of the auction items (2 entries)
  • Donate $10 or more directly to LIGHT UP THE LIBRARY (3 entries)
  • Buy my book Light Up the Night (5 entries)

Then e-mail (reidy.jean@gmail.com) me the Twitter, Facebook or blog link, the copy of the book purchase or donation receipt or point me to the bid you placed. Please include I'M LIGHTING UP THE LIBRARY in the e-mail subject line. For each activity, you earn the designated number of entries into the gift card drawing. Yes, even if you blogged about this weeks ago, you're eligible. Just send me the link to enter.

Entries will not be accepted once the auction closes. Winner will be notified by 11/21/11