How Does This Whole Thing Work?

IT'S SO EASY YOUR KID COULD DO IT 
(But you need to be 18 or older to bid.)

How do I shop?
  • The auction runs 11/7/11-11/18/11 (that's 11:59 P.M. Mountain Time) when all bidding closes.
  • Browse the Auction Items by Category list to see what's available.
  • Click on any items that interest you to read their full descriptions and check on the bidding.
  • Like what you see? Want to join in the bidding action? Read on!
How do I bid?
  • You need to be 18 or older to bid.
  • Post your bid WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS  in the comment section of the item you wish to bid on. Bids without E-MAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE INVALID.
  • The minimum bid for all items is $10 U.S. and only increasing bids will be accepted. 
  • Check the time/date stamp of your bid to verify that it is within auction dates and times. Remember, I live in Colorado so all times are Mountain Time (MST).
  • You MUST include your email address in your bid so I can contact you if you win.
  • If you are bidding on a critique, the manuscript you will be submitting must be ready to go within 48-hours of winning unless otherwise stated in the item description.
What if I win?
  • Winners will need to pay for their item via credit card or check. Instructions for payment will be emailed to the winner when the auction is officially closed. 
  • I will contact all winners, using the provided e-mail address, by November 21st.
  • Payment must be received by November 29th or the prize will go to the next bidder.
  • If you win a critique, I will contact you with instructions after your payment is received. Please do not contact your critiquer directly.
  • Page counts for critiques are calculated using standard manuscript format.

I don't want to bid but I would like to donate directly to Libraries for Life. How can I do that?
It's easy. You can donate right here. And remember, when you donate, you will be eligible to win a bookseller gift card, so read on ...

I want to be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card for the bookseller of my choice? Here's how! 

I have a few more questions. E-mail me.

Thanks for visiting! And don't forget to check out 
Light Up the Night at all your favorite bookstores.